STL Files - 20mm Dice Case Collection
Our cases allow for easy organization, storage and perusal of your dice collection!
The cases lock to avoid opening up if dropped, yet are built to slide open easily for quick removal of dice.
These dice cases store 20mm dice which is similar in size to those found in games such as Rory's Story Cubes or King of Tokyo.
This collection includes all STL files for:
- The Collector which stores 10 rows of 4 dice each.
- The Space Saver which stores 5 rows of 4 dice each.
- A 3x3 case which was requested by a gamer to store 3 mix sets of Story Cubes.
- A 2x4 case which was requested by a gamer to store a set of King of Tokyo dice.
- Access to every future update to the collection!
All cases are designed to be printed in one run without supports or rafts, simply print and go.
Digression 3D files are the copyright of Digression 3D, Inc. They are sold to you for printing for your own personal use only. You may print as many copies as you wish, but do not have permission to sell or redistribute the files or prints of the files.
Your support in this will help to keep us designing and selling gamer related 3D models in addition to our own physical game accessories.
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED?
Our business is built around customization. Contact us and let us make the case that YOU want.